Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

THE CLOSURE (Sequel of The Journey of Infatuation)


I need not articulate that which is not  obvious. Im glad that despite the rough road that we were able to traverse, you still stay where your feet are. Gbu.

                This message was sent to me on July 24, 2013 at 11:35PM by you. However, I officially read this the following morning. I replied, which is partly true, that I have not understood any of the lines. I say partly because, indeed, the first line, until now, I cannot grasp totally what it meant. As far as I know, only the obvious need not to be articulated. Perhaps, this is just my own perspective. I’m not sure as well.
             
                  With regard to the second statement, I have a slight idea as to what you really mean by that. Just correct me if I have the wrong inferences about it. To begin with, we had a very shaky situation after I told you something about what I felt. I really meant it that it was a goodbye to my feelings. Whatever decision I had, you are out of it. You have nothing to do with it because it’s all my choice. I asked for a little time and space for me to be able to think things over. It was not that easy for me, I know you felt that as well. But I decided to take that risk just to end all the dilemmas. To make things clear, never did I feel bad on you. Alex told me that you told him that I was mad at you. No, I am not. I really respect whatever your decision and I thank you for that. You have proven again that you are the man who can be worthy of a trust.
                I chose to stay not because of what I felt for you, but because I have a promise to fulfill. Yes, a promise between me and God. I may not be a perfect person and I may not have a perfect life to impart with you, but I believe God has a purpose why everytime I wanted to go away from you, He will make an unexpected way for me to go back. We had a pact. And I am determined to keep that until such day that He will free me from it. No one is perfect in this world. No matter how good or bad we are, we deserve to be treated with goodness as God treated us all.
                As of this moment, I am happy of what we are. There has been a total acceptance on my part. You are special to me and you have a special role in my life as well. Let us just forget that moment that I confessed, you know J Both of us are away from our respective families. I believe you would agree as well in the realization of mine that may be this is what God wants me to understand that our relationship will work better if we treat each other as brother and sister. With this, I have considered you as part of my family, I hope you would also do the same as to me.
                I hope that from now on, we will be more comfortable to communicate each other’s issues in life. I am looking forward of that relation between us. I am already happy. I have let go of the bitterness in my heart. And you are one of the reasons of such decision. Thank you so much. You unconsciously and indirectly changed me for the better J. Everybody is given the chance to change and to be deserving to one another. Cheer up! You are a good person! I pray that you may be able to let go of also the bitterness of your past so that you may attain the genuine happiness.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About