Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Summer is in the air!



I can feel the extreme heat of the sun. I know every one is waiting for this time to come to enjoy more of our beaches and other resorts. 
Are you a nature lover? How about adventure? Well, all I can say, we're at the same ground. I'd rather spend my free time in outdoor adventures than with staying in a closed-door room.
Here are some pictures of one of the resorts in Island Garden City of Samal.
Peal Farm Beach Resort
Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Pearl Farm Beach Resort
Maxima Aqua Fun, Samal Island





If you guys wanted to experience fabulous vacation having a little penny in your pocket, I suggest to come in the Philippines.
Visit Davao, especially the Island Garden City of Samal. There are resorts that will give you satisfaction more than you ever get from other expensive places. 
Try this experience! Very exciting to slide on one of the longest slide which you will directly fall at the sea. Challenging and a very nerve-wracking experience!











This is the perfect time to unwind and refresh ourselves from the hectic schedules of our school and jobs. 

Let's go! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About